It’s been a year already. A year since I finally decided to start blogging. I had been thinking about it for years then I finally did it. It’s fun and challenging to think that thousands of people are reading what I write. It pushes me to write better and often. So to celebrate my 1 year blogversary, here is a list of my five favourite blog posts since I started this blog. Take a walk with me down memory lane.
1. My first post ever – Heavy On My Mind
2. My second post – I struck Gold
3. The most creative and saddest piece I’ve ever written – Beautiful Lie
4. My most revealing and vulnerable piece – Mirror Moments
5. My bravest post – How to be a woman